Share this blog:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Godinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
8 thoughts on “Jesus is Bigger”
Reblogged this on Hodgepodge 4 the Soul and commented:
Thank you 🙂
Awesome–thanks for inspiring us!
Thank you for stopping by and for your comment 🙂
I needed to read this tonight T, thanks for posting
I am so glad it was here then. I hope you don’t mind that I prayed for you. Thanks for reading and commenting.
So very True T we do not have to be Happy Clappy about the trouble we have in life but like Paul when we encounter Hardship we know we are not alone and Jesus gives us the strength to endure and in this Truth we rejoice and give thanks, which you are doing.
Isaiah 43:1-3 – Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are mine. When you go through deep waters and great trouble, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown! When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you. For I am the LORD, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Saviour.”
Jeremiah 29 :11-12 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.
Lamentations 3: 33 For God doth not afflict willingly nor grieve the children of men.
Christian Love Always – Anne.
yes you are right, thanks Anne!